Thursday, January 3

Second Rate Podcast Fourteen

My sister recently told me of a piece of software called Puredata which is nearly identical to a program called Max/MSP which I used to use a bunch, but haven't lately. So I obtained it. I have been trying to learn how to use it, as I have completely forgotten. As a for of practice, I just spent a four hour planeride working on a patch that takes a short sample and then messes with it separately in two channels. I see this patch turning into something that is constantly sampling in the future. I just ran it twice (once with me humming and once with me scratching on the grill over the mic on my laptop) and stuck the two files together with no further editing (okay, I faded a couple things out). I just have to warn you, this is wicked obnoxious.

"Scritch and Twitter"

No comments: